We are proud that Bi-County has been able to meet our customers' demand for water without imposing any restrictions. We have beem able to do this because we plan years ahead to meet your anticipated demand and we exercise prudent financial practices to assure we have the funding to build and maintain the capicity necessary to meet tomorrow's needs.
|Powered by Dark Sky|
- Bi-County WSC #1 TCEQ Reporting Violation 2016 and Public Notice 2021
- Results of Board of Directors Election, Notice of Annual Membership Meeting February 9, 2021 and Notice of Rate Increase
- Application for 2020 Board of Directors Position of the Bi-County Water Supply Corporation
- 2019 CCR's Are Now Available
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
No Alerts at this time.